Friday, November 13, 2009

K so i'm just starting this whole blog thing... Heard it was fun. So I guess I'll jump right in! Keat and me are getting married Dec. 18 and it's been a crazy couple weeks(we just decided Dec was gonna be the big day!) I got my bridals done and they are gorgeous! I get so excited!

I normally don't like pictures of myself (I actually hate them) but this one is my favorite!


I was excited that my mom bought my sister a cute dress and got her all cute so we could take a few pictures!


This was a picture that miriam just snapped as Keat and I talked about where we wanted to take pictures next.




We Loved the mirror idea!


LOVE this one!

Just a few favs:











My maid of honor and my best friend, Lex and me taking a rest!






I seriously can't wait to start the rest of my life and forever with him!

2 comments:

  1. Syd your GORGEOUS : ) I'm so happy for you! love ya girly : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all sooooo cute! I'm so glad you are going to be my new sister!

    ReplyDelete