Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Full of Surprises!!

So my dad is my favorite! (besides Keat of coarse!!) For my wedding He surprised me and sang Tim Mcgraw-My Little Girl and Keaton and I were the only ones who didn't know. It will forever be a highlight in my life!!! Well... I was having a bad day the other day and I got a text from my dad... Check your e-mail... So of coarse I got right on the computer and this is what I found in an email from my dad... P.S. He wrote this all by himself!!! I had no idea he could write!!!!!!

Bad things happen to people most every day,
and some things that happen don't easily go away.
When someone gets hurt we wonder why it is so,
how deep is their pain and will we ever really know.
Even inocient loved ones suffer as unjust as it seems,
so hard to understand hoping its only a bad dream.
One thing to consider one thing we need to know for sure,
there's someone else who's felt all this suffering a long time before.
This person we all know its our elder brother jesus christ,
who unspeakably suffered bled and then ultimately died.
But he soon from death did arise and in all glory he came,
to show all the world that he the savior was still the same.
It's easy to know what this person has done for me and you,
but it's harder to understand what his love yet can do.
He did all of this for everyone who in this world has been born,
to carry all of our burdens and comfort all those who morn.
As bad as it gets and as hopeless and painful our burdens seem,
there is none of this misery that our savior hasn't felt or hasn't seen.
So in suffering we turn to him because there's really no other way,
for all of our pain and misery to be exchanged for endless happiness some day.
I can use this forever!!! Thanks dad!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is really nice. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the crap. Why you puttin my writings on the blog spot. I don't think you had expressed written consent. I may have to sue you. I know u my daughter and all but come on. Just sayin!
    Another thing.
    Sometimes wer'e not happy doing what we dont want to do,
    and everyone keeps telling us that we need to think things through.
    The only person we need to really answer to at all,
    is that person whos eyes we see in the mirror hangin on the wall.
    Because you know that person you see is the only one,
    who can control your happiness your direction and even your fun.
    The others around you that share your experiences in life,
    can only guide and direct you and sometimes give you good advice.
    Its the experiences we have and the chances we take,
    That will build our character and our soul mold and shape.
    So do what your heart tells you and what your spirit confirms,
    this lifes just a pitstop before our victory lap in the world to come.

    ReplyDelete