Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lately...

Life has been a little crazy over at our house! I'm working full time for Staheli Distributing, Arrowhead Waste and Staheli Laundry. All of these companies are owned by my Uncle and make up one big company called Staheli Enterprises. I just found out that the manager for Arrowhead Waste (the garbage side of the business) is going to be out of the office doing sells so guess what that means?! I'm going to be in charge of the Garbage side! It scares me to think that a company is going to be in my hands! But I know I can do it!

On top of working full time, I'm currently enrolled in 12 credit hours at Dixie. I'm taking visual technology classes and I love my homework!! It's very time consuming but so much fun! And my teachers are the bomb! Here are the first two assignments I had to do! I did these in illustrator.

Keaton is still working as a CNA and he is taking 15 credit hours! I'm so proud of him! He's doing such a good job!

Other than working and school, Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment