Saturday, February 19, 2011

Update!

The Last little while has been the same old same old... School, Work and more School with a few little events thrown in! On our anniversary on Dec 18, Keato and I sealed the deal and went through the St George Temple. It was quite an experience!
Keato and I sealed for time and eternity!
The Bale Girls, Minus Erin!
My two favorite girlies and I, Mikaela and Amanda. Love Them!!
Keato and I at the temple!
When we got back from our anniversary trip we came home to this major flooding! It was quite the scene!
I ended up taking a bunch of pictures and sent them to the news and they used them! It was awesome!
Here are some pictures from Christmas:



Christmas Day was a BEAUTIFUL day to take pictures of the temple so I snatched up the opportunity and I'm pretty pleased!


No comments:

Post a Comment