Monday, January 4, 2010

My Wedding!



I have recieved my wedding pictures and they are AMAZING! So my dad totally broke my heart and sang Tim McGraws-My Little Girl to me right after he walked me down the isle and Keato and I didn't know he was going to do that. It was INCREDIBLE...

I loved everything about my day! The Decorations were awesome...



The food was yummy...



The awesome wedding party...


The support of my family...

>




I wish I coulda got pictures of my whole family but that was not possible, It's to big! :(
And last but not least Keato!!!!!!!!


I couldn't have asked for a better day! I loved every second of it! Now I'm just excited to start my journey with Keato!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so BEAUTIFUL and so do you! I wish we could have been there... it makes me SAD. Glad it went perfect, we sure miss you guys! The boys talk about you both daily. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your photos, they are just gorgeous. (by the way....the chocolate cheese cake was excellent !!) You're a beautiful couple- XOXO
    Deb

    ReplyDelete