Saturday, January 16, 2010

School Started!

So school started on Monday and this semester is going to be hard! It's going to be harder material to learn but actually will be easier for me than last semester since I'm not planning a wedding and my life has slown down! Me and keat went on our last date last saturday because he is getting his CNA in 6 weeks and is in school about 36-40 hours a week and plus he needs time to study! So for 6 weeks I don't really get to spend time my new hubby:( but once he finishes his CNA everything will be good:)
So my cousin Joelle and my sis in law were really good friends when they were younger and they both had baby girls in the same week! My sis in law (Erin) lives in Cali and came up for a week so we decided to go see my cousin Joelle! Their baby girls are SO cute! Joelle Named her baby Aevri and Erin named her baby Peyton!

So we gave our dog away and guess what?! He came back! The lady we gave him to didn't like that he was still was a puppy and couldn't handle him! But it was ok because we really missed him!
My brothers friends got him a dog snuggie! Isn't it hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment