Saturday, January 30, 2010

LoVE tHIs MAn!


Keaton has been the BEST husband! He has already sacraficed so much for us and we've only been married for a month and a half! I know he loves me with all he has! I couldn't ask for more! I am so thankful that I made the decision to marry him because I feel like it was the best decision I've ever made! The things I'm thankful for when it comes to him are:

1) I have a best friend like I've never had before!
2) He loves me like crazy and makes me feel on top of the world!
3) He is always trying to help me out so I have a lighter load!
4) He cooks me yummy breakfast!
5) He never forgets to kiss me goodnight:)
and there is so much more that I could never say to explain how much I love him!!

2 comments:

  1. He's pretty cute! He was always the nicest out of my brothers. And... he really is the only one that I know of that cooks. I agree, he was a pretty good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait a minute Miss Erin! haha, i thought you said Kas was always the nicest brother, haha, but we all know who wasn't the nicest.. thats the older brother, all those weggies and powered mac and cheese, haha, but Sydney thats good that Keaton knows how to cook, that will come in handy a lot!

    ReplyDelete